Manually scrubbing or brushing a specific dirty place can drain you physically, and here’s why pressure washers are invented. What a pressure washer can masterfully do is blast thick dirt and grime from your decks, patio, garage floors, parking lot, etc.
Its high-pressure water spray is so powerful that it can efficiently eliminate paints, molds, chewing gums, from each surface in no time. If you wish to eliminate grease or oil buildup, using a hot water pressure washercould be the perfect choice as it uses the power of hot water, soap, and high pressure. Yes, a pressure washer is quite necessary and useful.
If you’re already getting tired of cleaning outdoors manually, well, maybe you’re starting to think about whether to buy or rent a pressure washer. In this article, we’re going to talk about what’s more practical – to buy or rent a pressure washer?
What are the benefits of obtaining your very own pressure washer? Will it be worth it? Are there any benefits too if you’re just going to rent one from time to time? Let us discuss these questions.
Advantages and disadvantages of buying a pressure washer
To be quite honest, pressure washers are pricey especially if you’re going to select a very high-powered unit from a well-known brand. Nevertheless, acquiring a pressure washer can produce numerous benefits too. What are those?
- If you are the type of person who loves to preserve the utmost cleanliness of your outdoor area, purchasing a pressure washer will be much more practical. Having to rent a pressure washer 5-7 times or more every year, it could already pay to own a decent one.
- If you wish to rent a pressure washer from a rental center, it’ll cost you around $50 to $100 a day. An electric-powered washer can be bought from around $100 to $450, and a gas-powered washer can be bought from $300 to $700. If you’re going to rent one once every month, it’ll cost you around $600 to $1000! So why not just obtain one?
- Having a pressure washer lets you freely clean your targeted objects or places in your very own procedure and strategy.
- Owning one can help you discover the uses and features of a pressure washer. You’re free to adjust the nozzles, replace them, without having to worry that you might break them since it’s already your property.
- You can use it anytime and anywhere you want. You can even start your own small business by letting others rent your pressure washer! So in instead of renting one, you can acquire one and let others rent yours. It’ll be like hitting two birds with one stone – you get to have your pressure washer and use it anytime and earn money at the same time. Just make sure to legalize your business.
Yes, there are lots of advantages if you’re owning a pressure washer. What could be the disadvantages?
- These advanced machines require proper engine conservation and room for storing it. If you do not have enough knowledge about maintaining a pressure washer and you have no room for storing it properly, purchasing one could be burdensome.
- If you’re just using a pressure washer very occasionally (like twice or thrice a year), owning one won’t be a wise choice.
Continue reading “Buying or Renting a Pressure Washer – What is More Practical?”
When it comes to home cleaning, we tend to overlook the exterior and focus more on the inside. However, ensuring the cleanliness of your home’s exterior is equally important as its interior.
Pressure washing is one of the best ways to give your house a facelift and get rid of dirt buildup easily. It takes away all the hard work out of manually scrubbing your surfaces. Also, you’ll be able to remove stubborn stains and filth quickly and more efficiently.
But what can and can’t you pressure wash and how often do you need to do it? Keep on reading to find out.
What Is Pressure Washing?
Pressure washing is an efficient and quick means of cleaning just about everything, from vinyl siding to concrete. It utilizes a high-powered stream of water to strip away grime, dust, and dirt from surfaces. It’s easy to do and in most cases, there’s even no need to take your ladder out to pressure wash.
But because of how powerful a pressure washer can be, it can also do plenty of damage to your house pretty quickly. So to prevent any problems, it is vital to ensure that you know how to do the job the right way.
For instance, you should never pressure wash your house if it’s painted with lead paint. You also need to repair areas with damages like deteriorated wood. Keep in mind that you only have to pressure wash as often as your home needs it.
Here are the different types of dirt that pressure washing can remove:
- Loose paint
- Chewing gum
- Tree sap
- Exhaust fumes
Continue reading “How Often Should I Pressure Wash My House Exterior?”
In the past decades, pressure washing has become a very popular cleaning method in most households. While a lot of cleaning jobs in our homes will mainly depend on using the right cleaning product. However, there are instances when vigorous scrubbing is not enough to remove stubborn stain, dirt, and grime.
Pressure washers are the right machine for this. They are versatile cleaning tools that can handle accumulated dirt on your home that has built up over time with little effort on your part.
Pressure washing is a great way of rejuvenating the exterior of your house and even old historic homes. A pressure washer can take on practically anything outdoors. You can use it to clean your deck, patio, car, and outdoor furniture. It’s also tough on oil stains and grease, making it the perfect equipment for taking care of your driveway.
These cleaning machines work dramatically and fast, and fun to use as well. Learn how to utilize one properly and make cleaning the exterior of your home a process that’s short and painless by following the tips we have here.
Continue reading “Pressure Washing Tips And Tricks”
The patio of the old house is a stunning addition to the garden area of this gorgeous old house. It’s the perfect place for dining, entertaining, and a whole lot more. That’s why cleaning it regularly by pressure washing is essential to prevent any dirt or algae build-up, and to ensure it will stand the test of time.
Why Should I Use A Pressure Washer?
One of the biggest benefits of cleaning your patio and its furniture by pressure washing is its convenience and cost-effectiveness. You can clean your space quicker, and you don’t even need to use a lot of water at doing so. It’s a very effective method and can be a lot of fun compared to scrubbing and using a hose.
Continue reading “How To Clean Patio By Pressure Washing”
The most effective way to remove all sorts of dirt and grime that are starting to build up on decks is by pressure washing. Any deck will look as good as new in just a matter of hours. Pressure washer must be used with caution though, and it is vital to learn the proper way of using it for cleaning your old wooden deck. You don’t want to end up damaging it instead of bringing it to life.
In this article, you will find all the information you need that will help you through the process of cleaning your deck without worrying about causing cracks, splits, and damaging it.
Continue reading “Effectively Pressure Washing The Old Wooden Deck”