Manually scrubbing or brushing a specific dirty place can drain you physically, and here’s why pressure washers are invented. What a pressure washer can masterfully do is blast thick dirt and grime from your decks, patio, garage floors, parking lot, etc.
Its high-pressure water spray is so powerful that it can efficiently eliminate paints, molds, chewing gums, from each surface in no time. If you wish to eliminate grease or oil buildup, using a hot water pressure washercould be the perfect choice as it uses the power of hot water, soap, and high pressure. Yes, a pressure washer is quite necessary and useful.
If you’re already getting tired of cleaning outdoors manually, well, maybe you’re starting to think about whether to buy or rent a pressure washer. In this article, we’re going to talk about what’s more practical – to buy or rent a pressure washer?
What are the benefits of obtaining your very own pressure washer? Will it be worth it? Are there any benefits too if you’re just going to rent one from time to time? Let us discuss these questions.
Advantages and disadvantages of buying a pressure washer
To be quite honest, pressure washers are pricey especially if you’re going to select a very high-powered unit from a well-known brand. Nevertheless, acquiring a pressure washer can produce numerous benefits too. What are those?
- If you are the type of person who loves to preserve the utmost cleanliness of your outdoor area, purchasing a pressure washer will be much more practical. Having to rent a pressure washer 5-7 times or more every year, it could already pay to own a decent one.
- If you wish to rent a pressure washer from a rental center, it’ll cost you around $50 to $100 a day. An electric-powered washer can be bought from around $100 to $450, and a gas-powered washer can be bought from $300 to $700. If you’re going to rent one once every month, it’ll cost you around $600 to $1000! So why not just obtain one?
- Having a pressure washer lets you freely clean your targeted objects or places in your very own procedure and strategy.
- Owning one can help you discover the uses and features of a pressure washer. You’re free to adjust the nozzles, replace them, without having to worry that you might break them since it’s already your property.
- You can use it anytime and anywhere you want. You can even start your own small business by letting others rent your pressure washer! So in instead of renting one, you can acquire one and let others rent yours. It’ll be like hitting two birds with one stone – you get to have your pressure washer and use it anytime and earn money at the same time. Just make sure to legalize your business.
Yes, there are lots of advantages if you’re owning a pressure washer. What could be the disadvantages?
- These advanced machines require proper engine conservation and room for storing it. If you do not have enough knowledge about maintaining a pressure washer and you have no room for storing it properly, purchasing one could be burdensome.
- If you’re just using a pressure washer very occasionally (like twice or thrice a year), owning one won’t be a wise choice.